Thursday, March 20, 2014

March BirchBox

I finally got on board with Birchbox a couple of months ago, and I love it!!  I meant to write reviews of my previous boxes, but time just got away from me.  I loved my March box though , lots of great products!


Starting in the top left corner and working clockwise:

I got the shampoo and conditioner from this collection last month and I loved the smell, so I was happy to see this!  I love having small bottles of lotion to take in my purse with me, but I already have a lotion that I really like from Target, so I don't think I'll buy a full bottle of this.

Yum!! This smells SO good!  I am not a big perfume wearer, but if I do, its Chanel no. 5.  However, this smells so good that I might consider it if it wasn't 55$ for a full size.

I really like this product.  A leave-in conditioner is nice for me to have since I try not to shampoo my hair everyday, but still end up showering everyday.  This stuff does not leave your hair with the crunchy feeling that some leave-in conditioners do.  Its not super expensive either, so I will seriously consider ordering more!

Getting chocolate in the mail? Yes please!  I love keeping a bar of dark chocolate around for when I need my "sweet fix" after dinner but don't want to have dessert.  I find that eating just one square of high quality chocolate totally satisfies that craving.  I will remember this one for sure.

Now THIS is a product I will definitely be purchasing!!  I honestly love this, and it will be the perfect thing to wear on my face this summer.  I hate wearing makeup/powder in the summer time, and this is the perfect compromise.  It feels AWESOME too, its so silky smooth.  I definitely recommend it.

Again, getting a sweet treat in the mail is a good thing in my book.  I am enjoying these, but I don't think I'll buy any.  They have a nice flavor, but I prefer mints that are really minty and these are more green tea flavored.


I can't wait to get my April box!  Seriously, I don't know why I waited so long to sign up to get these, super cheap and such a fun little treat!

1 comment:

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by