Thursday, March 14, 2013

How well do really know each other?

So I saw this cute little game floating around out there and wasted NO time telling Mark that he had to answer all of these questions.  I've never done one of these Q&A things, not at my bridal shower or bachelorette party or any other time, so I was probably way too excited about this.  I didn't change any answers...I promise!

1. How long have you been married? 
Me: 1 year and 10 months
Mark: 1 year 10 months 


2. Where was your first date? 
Me: Billy's on Grand
Mark: Sally’s (He just got the name wrong, we were both thinking of the same place...I know that because I immediately accused him of confusing our first date with his first date with some other chick.)

3. Where was your first kiss?

Me: In the parking lot of his apartment building
Mark: Parking lot in my apartment




4. Who said I love you first?

Me: Mark did
Mark: Probably me, but don’t remember

5. What were your wedding colors? 

Me: light pink, navy blue, and silver.
Mark: Silver/pink…


6. What is her most commonly used phrase?

Me: Ohhhh Nooo! Said in a funny voice.
Mark: “Oh No”


7. Who is her celebrity crush? 

Me: He'll say all of the guys on Grey's Anatomy (because we just finished watching the entire series on Netflix.)
MarkRecently “mc dreamy" and the guy meredith greys sister is dating.




8. If she ordered drinks for both of you, what would you each get?

Me: Either a craft beer or a California Pinot Noir
Mark: We probably both get a beer(probably get us a craft beer)….or you’d grab wine for yourself




9. What is the best meal shes made for you? 

Me: I think he'll say something like "that chickpea dish" which is actually called Hawaiian Chickpea Teriyaki.
Mark: That chick pea dish 


10. What is the worst meal shes made for you? 

Me: I made a Thai dish with rice and tofu that was way too spicy for him.  I learned my lesson!
Mark: The one thai meal that had way too hot


11. What is the most played song on her ipod? 

Me:  I don't think there's one song, more like one playlist.  Its mostly Blake Shelton and Eric Church.
Mark: Miranda lampert or blake Shelton songs….no idea




12. What would she say is your most annoying habit? 

Me: He's the messiest cook in the whole world.  A really really good cook, but messy.
Mark: Not talkative in the morning, or right away after coming home from work




13. What is the last thing she does before going to bed? 

Me: Well the last thing Mark does is accuse me of "stealing all the covers" which I turn around into him  "throwing all the covers at me to frame me for it."  It's a nightly occurrence.
Mark: Looks at pictures on facebook or browses pinterest




14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her? 

Me: Probably my humor or all the weird noises I make.
Mark: Her humor, she’s funny


15. What does she order at Starbucks?

Me: Chai tea latte
Mark: Chai tea

16. What is the name of her blog? 

Me: Strawberry Halls Forever
Mark: StrawberryHalls Forever




I think we did pretty good!! Thanks for doing that Mark! <3

2 comments:

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by