Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Privacy, please!

Ok, Ok...I know you are all missing me dearly.  No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.  And no, I'm not harboring some big secret that is making me avoid my blog.  What is really going on is that I started getting uncomfortable with certain people in my actual life being able to read my daily thoughts.  I've learned that I want to be able to write whatever I want to write and not have to have a conversation about it later.  That's all I'm saying about that.

What I plan to do is make my blog private.  I realize that means I won't accumulate any more readers, but the 40 of you reading it now are enough for me!  I will add those of you whose email I can locate, but please comment on this anyway and tell me that you want to be added- then I won't miss anyone.

I'll give it a few days before going private so you all have time to jump on this bandwagon.

Thanks everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Add me of course! ;-) kellykmku at gmail dot com. If you ever have any questions or just want to chat it out, you know where to find me!

    Also... Srrsly. I need some froyo or WF time with you so let's get together maybe sometime next week? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! There are times when I write about something and others want to talk about it. Some things I don't mind chatting about more, but for the most part it's just a place for me to vent my thoughts/feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone back and forth on this myself. I used to post links on FB every time I blogged, but since stopping that, I feel like I can be more forthright and open when writing about my life, issues, and all that jazz. I do understand where you're coming from, though. I hope to follow along so feel free to add me when you go private.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to follow along - dawn.lares@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! marvelousminnie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to keep reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to keep reading, Katie! anniesmusings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't leave me out :) I'm excited to see pictures of home when I move away,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to follow along!
    Dreamingaboutbaby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by