Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm private!

Thanks to all of those who commented on my last post and asked to be added to my list of subscribers now that I went private.  I just made the switch, but I am not 100% sure that I did it correctly!  Can you comment on this and let me know you can read it?

Other than all that privacy stuff, I had a nice weekend in Duluth that I can't wait to write about!  As some of you know, I was supposed to be running the marathon yesterday and clearly that didn't happen.  That's why we left town- being around for the race would have been pretty hard for me and I didn't want to put myself through that.  Congrats to everyone who did run though!  It's been hard for me to be happy for all the runners, but I am proud of how I handled it overall.

Check back later for a weekend recap about Duluth!

4 comments:

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by