Monday, October 28, 2013

Another weekend come and gone...


Fall is in full swing around here and I am loving it.  The trees in Minneapolis are stunning this time of year, which tends to make my iPhone full of nothing but tree pictures.  I'm not complaining.  We had a really gorgeous weekend, the weather was perfect- sunny and cool but not cold.  I started out the weekend teaching yoga on Friday after work, it was a low-key class with a couple of laughs and a lot of gratitude. 

Saturday morning was spent at the gym getting in a good workout before a day of football watching and beer drinking.  We headed over to NE Minneapolis to check out Dangerous Man brewery and 612 brewery.  Both were cool places to hang out.  We caught the Gopher game at Dangerous Man and the start of the Notre Dame game at 612.  The beer was good both places, though I preferred 612.



On Sunday morning I had the pleasure of teaching yoga to 5 students, including Kelly, Madison, and my college friend Katie.  We had a nice little brunch after the class, which I really am finding is the perfect way to spend a Sunday.


                 


Sunday afternoon was spent cooking up some food for a family dinner that night and being lazy around the house.

Also, this isn't technically from the weekend, but Shay loves the fall weather too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by