Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Rhubarb Crazy

I have a gigantic rhubarb plant growing in my backyard and I have no idea what to do with it!  I pretty much love all fruit (I don't think rhubarb is technically a fruit though) but I have never really experimented much with rhubarb.  I made jam with it once, which was very tasty now that I think of it, but I'd really like to try out some new things.  Thank you pinterest for the following ideas...












Do you have any favorite ways to use rhubarb??






2 comments:

  1. Omigoodness!! I don't have any rhubarb recipes but I DEMAND that you share what you make with me hahaha!! I LOVE strawberry rhubarb pie. YUMMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of rhubarb, but those muffins and scones look amazing!! I know my MIL has rhubarb, so I'll have to share these recipes with her :)

    ReplyDelete

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by