Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!

For some reason I was SO tired this entire weekend, but it was great and full of fun stuff!  After working until 7 or 8 all week, I crashed pretty early on Friday night.  I've been sleeping terribly ever since we got home from vacation and waking up at the crack of dawn!  I was up way too early on Saturday, but I was really excited for the MN Blogger yoga class that I was teaching!

It was so. much. fun.  to meet those of you who were there.  THANK YOU so much for coming and letting me lead you through a yoga class.  I have to admit that I was nervous to meet you all and teach a class at the same time, but you are all so sweet and I am so excited to get to know you all better.  I was trying to explain to my husband how great you ladies are, and it just seems so funny that we really don't know each other in person well at all, but I already feel like we are good friends. I love it!

You all did great in the class!  Really, so many beautiful yogis out there!  I can't wait to do this again, hopefully outside in the warm sun!

I took these pictures straight from Kelly's post on the MN Blogger website, head on over there to check out her post about the class!


Pictured left to right: Me, Zhenya, Kelly, Melissa, Diana, Britt, Dawn, Sarah

On Saturday afternoon, Mark and I went out with a mission to find some new patio furniture.  We didn't buy anything yet, but I am pretty sure we know what we want!  We decided to watch a movie Saturday night and ended up watching The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.  It was cute, not a great movie by any means, but it was a good movie to relax on the couch with!  I tried to go to bed at 10 since I knew I had to be up early the next day.  I woke up and thought it was morning...but it was only 11:50!  Don't you hate it when that happens?? I couldn't go back to sleep until like 3!  Ugh!

On Sunday, I was up bright and early for the Race for the Cure!  I love this race, it was my very first 5k ever in 2009, and it still just has such great energy!  My grandma died of breast cancer when I was a baby, and my aunt was diagnosed with it a really long time ago.  She is in remission now, thankfully! My mom and sister both did the race too, and it was the first 5k either of them had done!  It was really fun, but it was freezing out!  



After the run, we all collected our husbands and went out to eat at the Lion's Tap!  If you live in Minneapolis and haven't been there- go!  Best burgers ever.  It reminds me of my childhood and hasn't changed one bit in the last 20 years, which is a good thing!

I spent the rest of the day being lazy and trying to nap a little bit.  Let's hope I can get back on a normal sleeping schedule soon, I hate being lazy and tired all day!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Linking up with Sami!


6 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to do the Color Run in October and have never done anything like that...seriously nervous!

    That's awesome that you had a blogger yoga class. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun meeting you this weekend and getting to do yoga too! I'm glad you enjoyed meeting us all. That's my favorite part about the blogger ladies - you mostly know each other online, but when we get together you feel like you are hanging out with old friends. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoga was a lot of fun this weekend. Thank you so much for coming in! Great to finally meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was definitely cold, that's for sure! The race was great, lots of energy, and hopefully will keep doing it! I wish I could have made it to that yoga class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish I could have gone to yoga! :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so much fun meeting you at yoga!! Thanks for teaching :)

    ReplyDelete

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by