Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Someone's turning 29!

In case you haven't noticed, these first couple weeks of May are very exciting around the Hall household.  May 5th is my birthday, May 7th is our anniversary, and TODAY, May 15th is Mark's birthday!  



Mark is turning 29 today!  HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the very best guy I know!  I am so lucky to call you my husband, you're so much better than I ever could have imagined.  I want to give a special shout out to my mother-in-law today for giving birth to him and raising such a great guy.

We don't have any BIG plans today, just going out to eat tonight (and buying tile for our upcoming bathroom remodel...fun, right?!)  We will celebrate more this weekend though!  Mark and my dad are going to play golf at Interlachen Country Club on Sunday, and my mom and I will meet them for dinner (hopefully outside on the terrace) after their round.  Let's hope the weather stays nice!

5 comments:

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by