Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Boulder and Red Rocks

Mark and I were still on the road to vail on Sunday and had planned to drive through Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park on the way, but we decided that we'd rather get to  Vail earlier to catch the farmer's market.  So we drove through Boulder instead and looked around the University of Colorado campus a bit.



It was a pretty neat campus, I can definitely see why so many people I know have gone there (including my dad for 1 year before deciding it was "too fun").  My aunt and uncle used to live in Boulder, but I haven't been there for quite some time, so it was fun to see the town again.

We continued on our drive through Denver and stopped at Red Rocks to look around for about an hour.  It was gorgeous!  I would love to see a concert here someday, what a cool place!



There were SO MANY people working out there!  I didn't realize that it is basically like a huge outdoor gym for the locals.  As you can see, there was also a yoga class going on, so cool!



Obviously, I had to do some yoga of my own here!



After leaving Red Rocks, we continued on our way and finally made it to Vail!  Stay tuned :)

3 comments:

  1. I always love seeing you doing yoga poses at all the places you travel - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Boulder and Red Rocks-I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Boulder. Such a fun place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by