Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday! Lavender and Wine!

How is it already Wednesday again? Sheesh.  It feels like last week FLEW by!  Somehow though, I've still managed to find a few new things to love and write about this week.  Let's get started.

ALL THINGS LAVENDER.  Ok, I admit that this is not exactly something new for me.  I've always loved lavender- both the scent and the taste of it.  I also love the color...in case you're wondering.  I recently bought some lavender honey AND lavender tea!  I'm afraid to admit how many slices of toast I've had this week slathered in almond butter and this honey.  Even more absurd would be the ridiculous increase in tea consumption, also with honey.




DE LOACH PINOT NOIR.  Also not a new revelation.  Mark and I joined the De Loach wine club when we visited their vineyard in Sonoma last September.  We opted to be in the "Pinot Only" club and have been reaping the benefits every since.  We recently got a new shipment and now have a basement full of our favorite wine.  I am kicking myself right about now for giving up alcohol during the week for Lent.  




Is it the weekend yet? 




8 comments:

  1. I have never tried lavender honey! Looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, that wine club sounds amazing!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous that you're in a wine club. I would love to just receive shipments to my door :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie, I'm stopping by from the WILW blog hop. I love anything honey & lavender too. It's even better when ya put them together. In the summertime i make honey lavender ice cream.

    I hope your having a great Wednesday! Your blog is super cute.

    Nikki
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! Honey Lavender ice cream?? You should probably post the recipe on your blog!

      Delete

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by