Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week25

I got lazy about taking a picture again this week, but here's me with my friend who is due a month before me!  We had a busy week celebrating my birthday, our 3rd anniversary, and mother's day!



Symptoms?
Heartburn!! SO BAD!  I can't eat anything at all past 8pm at the latest or I will be up all night!  My GI symptoms are getting much, much worse.  I've changed some of what I'm doing to manage it after seeing my gastroenterologist last week.  She says's its only going to get worse :(

Stretch marks?
No!  Still oiling up every day though. 

Food cravings?
I mostly crave fruit still.  I eat fruit with every meal and I want it for every snack.  I am trying hard to get those veggies in too, but they don't sound appetizing to me at all!

Movement?
Feeling more and more.  I think I can tell when the baby is punching, kicking, or rolling over now.  I can also see my belly move sometimes too!

Workouts?
Still going to the gym 3-4 times per week and walking to dog about that often too!  I did the Race for the Cure on Mother's Day, but we walked the 5k.  Running is ok for short distances but it makes me feel like I'm going to pee!

Sleep?
I'm having a hard time sleeping because of the heartburn!  I'm definitely starting to need more and more pillows all around my body too. 

Gender?
GIRL!!! 

Maternity Clothes?
I just want it to be warm enough to wear a dress.  Yes, I am still saying that because it hasn't warmed up yet!!!

What I Miss?
It would have been nice to celebrate all of these occasions last week with some beverages.  My friends and I went out on Friday to celebrate my birthday and it although it would have been nice to have something, I am surprised by how much I don't think about it. 

1 comment:

  1. The pic of you and your friend is perfect for a monthly bump photo. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by