Thursday, May 8, 2014

Private…again.

If you've found your way here, congratulations!  You've made "the cut" for my private blog.  Ugh, I did not want to go private again, but I am grateful to those of you who wanted to continue reading.  I once again found myself with unwanted attention/privacy issues that caused me to want to just shut this whole thing down.  I went through this before, and to be honest, it was no fun at all.  I don't know if this is going to work out, last time I went private I did not have one page hit the entire time, which leads me to believe that either I'm doing it wrong, or having to log in every time you want to read something is too much of a hassle, which I totally get.

With such a small audience now, I will probably just use this for my own personal record of my pregnancy.  Thats really the thing I was upset about having to "give up" because I don't keep a journal outside of this.

We'll see what happens, but thank you for being willing to keep reading!

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Invitation worked for me. It won't let me add your blog to my reader, but I've bookmarked it so I can keep up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. So Sorry that you have had to go private, but I am glad I can still follow along on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked for me too! :) I have been a horrible blog reader lately, but I'm going to try to remember to check in and read all about baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woop! I made the cut. :)

    So sorry you have to do this, but last time you went private my bet is you didn't know a bunch of awesome and dedicated MN Bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to be following along with the pregnancy updates and what you and Mark are doing around town and such.

    Sorry you had to go private again. How terrible :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're still here!! Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog. It inspires me a lot. Thanks for publishing such useful information. For more information visit legal herbal empire for sale

    ReplyDelete

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by