Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful.

Tomorrow is FINALLY Thanksgiving!  Does it seem like it took forever for Thanksgiving to get here to anyone else??  

Oh well, I'm not complaining!  How does one complain about more time to think about all that you are thankful for?  To be honest, this year has come with its share of disappointments, but there are SO many things that I can say I am truly thankful for. 

First and foremost, these three: 




I've always known I couldn't live in a house without a cat.  But now, thanks to the sweetest golden puppy in the world, I also could never imagine a house without a dog.   And obviously, there's Mark.  I don't know what I'd do without him.  I am thankful every day for that man.


I am extremely thankful for the opportunity to travel!  So many people in the world never get to see more than their backyard, and I will never take for granted how I've been blessed to see the world. 



If you've stuck around this blog for awhile, you know I've had my share of health issues.  I am incredibly thankful that I can still practice and teach yoga despite ongoing hip and GI problems. 

There is so much more.  I could go on and on…

…and on and on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by