Thursday, March 12, 2015

Oh hi, it's me again!

Just in case I have anyone out there reading this…hello!  You are probably surprised to see me pop up on your feed…(I'm hoping I still pop up anyway, I guess I have no idea what happens to a deactivated blog that has been reactivated.)  Here's the deal- A LOT has changed in my life since I last wrote anything, because well…baby.

I started to miss having somewhere to document my life, especially now that I have a child whose childhood I would like to remember.

I gave up blogging last time because I didn't want some people (in my real life) reading all of my inner-most thoughts…so while I will try to still be candid in this space, I'm going to try to maintain some form of privacy.


My other issue is that I am actually TECH-STUPID.  No reason to sugar coat things- I own it…I have no idea how to use my computer, much less the internet.  I was frustrated trying to make things look right or trying to figure out certain features that everyone else seems to make work on their blog.  I would love to change the name and look of this space, but I really have no idea how.  I guess I will try to address that issue if I am still maintaining this blog in the months to come…

But for now, hello again. I am excited to get caught up!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I've hardly posted anything recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I've hardly posted anything recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit herbal incense

    ReplyDelete

© Love, K. Blair. Powered by